Sometimes I wonder if I just write on here to write on here, because I don't think anyone reads it anyway.... Oh well, its fun to have a blog. It is a good distraction from homework. Josh just left for home and so I am all alone. Alicia is coming to pick me up though, to play Yahtzee with her, Leslie, and maybe Matt, so that will be nice... I won't have to be alone tonight.. But I still have to sleep here alone. It is super creepy. But it will be okay. Work tomorrow, during homecoming, should be a good time to get some homework done, and get some studying done. Also, I have realized that yogurt is my new best friend. It is only 2 points on the Weight Watchers program, so it is definitely a staple food. And, just recently, I have found that it tastes DELICIOUS if I freeze it before I eat it.. and it lasts longer that way!! WOOT. But I really need to lay off the yogurt.. I have eaten like, three of them today, and I will totally get constipated if I keep going at that rate!
A cool thing happened tonight.. I randomly saw a friend that I went to third grade with!! It was very random -- she is a friend of a girl in the drama group, and she came to visit this weekend, so she happened to be at the practice. It was super crazy. It was really great to see her, and I will get to see her more on Sunday, too. So that is cool. God is Good!
I read your blog! :) And now i want some yogurt...
ReplyDelete