Today is my first day of school. Again. I am writing between classes, during my three hour break. I mainly wanted to talk about how great our God is, because He is guiding all of this school thing. Josh is able to have tuesdays and Thursdays off all semester, which means we don't have to pay for a sitter.
And for the two classes I am taking, both four credits, the only thing we will end up paying is about $230, thanks to financial aid. I was amazed at the way God is working to make this happen!
We have definitely met some hiccups along the way, things Satan was using to try and stop it from happening. But we have made it through everything and I think that it is going to be a good winter.
The biggest setback was when I learned that the math class I had signed up for was not located on the main campus of Delta, but in Bay City. I had to get into a different section of the class, which was full. Thankfully, the Professor gave me permission to join her class when I explained my situation to her, so praise God for that! I never thought I'd be happy to get into a math class... :D (We'll see how I feel after I go to the class and have to do the work...)
I have about 20 minutes before class, so I am going to go find the room I need to be in, and use the bathroom (This building is a maze; it's a big square with hallways going in all directions and three floors. With my directional skill, I am bound to get lost at least once... more :p)
Well, thats it for now. I will keep you posted on things.
Oh! The Following: has a concert in Elkton on October 4th. You should come check it out. More details to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment