Tuesday, September 18, 2012

College Life (2 Days A Week)

Today is a Tuesday, which means I am at college. The difference of today from the last few Tuesdays is that:

1.) I started carpooling today with a girl named Jessica. She's pretty cool, and our schedules are pretty much the same, which makes carpooling work well.

2.) I had some surprise visitors meet me outside of my first class (they were both super cute ;P) and then eat lunch with Jessica and I.

3.) Lunch actually ended up being Josh, Aurelia, myself, Jessica, Kyle, and Brady, at McDonald's. It was a lot of fun.

4) I don't have any homework to be working on right now, so I am just enjoying my time between classes.

Also, I am writing you a blog just to write you a blog. It was interesting today, having my 'college life' meet my 'real life'. It can be easy to get into the flow of things here, at college. It was a lot of fun having Aurelia and Josh here -- it made me appreciate them even more than I already did. I absolutely love being with them, and I am glad that my life has worked out the way it has. It might not be traditional to go to college and get married before you finish, but God definitely knew it was what was right for me. Without Aurelia (or Josh), I don't think I would be as motivated at college the second time around. Also, I forgot how much fun it was to just hang out with people and be crazy. If anything, Aurelia just adds to it, because she is crazy!

Anyway, today has been a good day. Oh, and the weather is pretty nice, as well. A nice fall day.


No comments:

Post a Comment