The great thing about this was that I had almost everything I needed in my home, and it cost me about $4 to make (I could have easily found a frame for less than that, at a garage sale or something, but I was impatient...)
The book is called Petit Collage, and Lorena Siminovich does a stupendous job of coming up with cute, creative ideas and also making them easy to follow. The book is full of pictures that give the reader a clear idea of what the project will/should look like, and the back of the book has pages of templates for the projects! While books like this can easily turn an enthusiastic beginning crafter into a discouraged one, Petit Collage will make crafters of all skill levels feel prepared to start creating :)
To learn more about the author, who also writes children's books, click here.
This book was given to me free from the Blogging For Books program.

No comments:
Post a Comment