Health is all the rage right now, with our society getting more and more unhealthy. I see it all over my news font-family: 'Brandon Text', sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px;">feed: Invitations to become an independent product salesperson for all types of health lines that are popping up all across the nation. I find myself getting annoyed by the constant barrage of invitations, but I will admit that I do enjoy a good success story. I find it motivating and helpful in my own journey toward becoming as healthy as I can be.
![]()
Ragan Sutterfield's story is one of those inspiring stories. He was unhealthy and uncomfortable in his own body, so he decided to do something about it. He started eating right and exercising, and found his niche in running. He has run crazy long races -- 50K's! -- and also competed in the infamous Iron Man competition. In his book, he talks about how he started the journey to health, and also talks about the training process for the Iron Man. Throughout the book, he talks of the why of why we should be getting fit... His reasoning is to be the best we can be for Christ.
I will admit, he has put much thought into this idea. He goes into detail on things that I have never truly thought about, and really had me pondering my reasons on why I want to get healthy. It was a pretty good read, and I think that deep thinkers would really enjoy sinking their teeth into the ideas that Sutterfield puts forth.
I received this book for free from
bloggingforbooks.com
You can learn more about the author and where to buy his book
here
No comments:
Post a Comment