Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Heat

I am super excited to move. I think that the location will be a big change, and it will be fun to experience a lot of new different things. Here is a list of just a few things I am excited about:

  • We will be a hop, skip, and a jump away from the town square.
  • There is a town square.
  • We both have jobs where God can use our passions and grow us too.
  • Our apartment has a fireplace (we can't use it, but it's super cute, and has a mantle!!)
  • We can turn the heat up and not have to worry about how much it is going to cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The bathtub in the bathroom has an older style shower curtain bar that goes all the way around the tub.. hehehe
  • The master bedroom is HUGE, and it has a little nook/cove type thingy.
  • We will be living right next to our landlord, who seems pretty cool.
  • the college is right across the street
  • The have a Gabriel Brothers store there!!!!
  • We will be living pretty close to the drummer and his family (drummer for the church, that is...)
I am sure that there are more things, but this is just a small list of the things that I am pumped about. Also, Our families are being awesome and helping us move! Yeah to parents :)

Merry Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment