Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Everything New

These last few days haven't really been too busy, but they have been a bit tiring. Sunday was a great day, it being the first day that we were officially here and Josh led worship for the first time at church, and it was just fun. Afterward, we just came home and took a VERY long nap, then did absolutely nothing for the rest of the day (hey, we spent a long time-- like the two days before that -- unpacking... it was nice to just rest :P).

Monday was more unpacking, and getting starting to venture out and get all the things done that you apparently have to do when you move out of state. Thats what we did today, too. Today, we got our Ohio licenses, which, I would like to tell you, are not very attractive. (Not because of the pictures on them either... :P) To describe them in one word, I would use tacky, but I will also say that they are a light shade of red (Which makes them look pink) with yellow, and weird markings all over them too. And, to top it off, I wanted to keep our MI licenses just for scrapbooking purposes, or something, but they wouldn't let us! Ah well, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment