Yesterday, I wrote about how Christ is our example, and how he did not complain or whine while he endured the suffering that he endured for all of us. He committed not a single sin, but was put through more than I can ever imagine being put through, physically, emotionally and mentally. And still, through it all, he cried out to God, who he knew was there with him. I think about all the times that I feel uncomfortable or when I am sick, and this kind of helped put Jesus in perspective a bit more for me.
How can I whine and complain about [labor&deliverypains, for a start] when Jesus endured so much more than that, and for ME? I am not worthy of such love, yet he shows it to me every single day. What a great God we serve, what a wonderful Father we have!
No comments:
Post a Comment