I want to know You, and I don't just want to say it.
I want to feel you close, to trust in You even when I don't.
I want to believe everything You say, and know it will all be okay
But doubt gets in the way, and takes over.
I know the truth and know what's right,
but somehow I keep believing Satan's lies.
You are the way, the truth, the life
Make me remember, give me another sign.
I ask this of you without demand.
I know you're there, but I feel so far away.
Angry and mad, wanting what the earth has
Instead of what You have to give.
Create in me a clean heart,
full of truth and light and faith.
I give my life to you tonight,
Fully, completely, downright.
You are the only way, O God
I know this and believe it.
I pray in Your name, "satan be vanquished"
I believe in Truth, and shall pursue it.
------------------
I need you Lord. I can't do this alone.
Thank you for never letting go, and loving me although.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment