If you have been searching without success to find your one purpose in life, then this book is for you. Phil Cooke has written all about finding your One Big Thing, or OBT. He takes the reader through the process of finding their main purpose in life -- the thing that they are good at, or succeed at. Why be average at a bunch of different things when you can be good at one big thing?
This book gave me a new outlook on embracing the fact that we all might actually have this "One Big Thing". I have come to be very good at being good at multiple things, without really finding that one thing that I feel passionate about or that I am extremely good at. Cooke does a good job at explaining the reasons why we should strive to find that one thing, and has a good layout and guide to finding it. The book is easy to understand, and a comfortable read (not too wordy, and not too difficult).
I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking to figure out what their OBT is, all while keeping Christ at the center of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment