Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Great Fiction Read

While I was picking a book from booksneeze.com to review, I decided to go with fiction for a change. When I saw that William Sirls had based his debut book "The Reasoning" out of Michigan, I was interested. The is based around a wooden cross that has been demolished by lightning. As the story unfolds, you are introduced to many characters who are searching for something more in their lives. All characters' stories end up connecting in a plot that kept me turning the pages.

"The Reason" is really a well-written novel that kept my interest throughout the book. Sirls connects with his readers in many ways, and also gives us a great reminder to 'only believe'. The characters' struggles are easy to identify with, and the reader is constantly reminded of God's love for us as well as His great strength.

I would recommend this book to people who like a good read, and have time to drop everything and read, because that is what they will want to do once they start this book!

I received a free copy of "The Reason" from booksneeze.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment