Monday, December 17, 2012

Every Woman's Battle


Upon receiving this book to review, I wasn't quite sure what I had gotten myself into. I had also decided, upon reading the overview, that I wouldn't get much out of it, since I had never struggled with what this book was about. Or so I thought. The title of the book, "Every Woman's Battle", is true in that the material can apply to every woman at some point in their lives, whether they are single or married. Ethridge really opens herself up and uses personal stories, as well as stories from other women, to talk about the unhealthy desires/thoughts/actions that women face every day.

The book breaks these down into four unique categories/components of feminine sexuality as well as talks about common myths that women and the world believe. It then gives you the necessary tools to help fight the specific battle you may be fighting.

I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would -- it helped me understand myself more, as well as made me realize that I am not alone, and that we, as women, shouldn't be ashamed to admit things we might be keeping secret. I would recommend this book for any woman who wants to open herself up to the truth about the woman's sexual battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment