One thing I enjoy about blogging is being able to review books, especially when I am able to review books like "doodletopia cartoons" by Christopher Hart. I have never been much of an artist, but I always love to try. I enjoy reading, but sometimes I just need a fun book to review, and this one caught my eye. I love the way that I am able to doodle right in the book. The book includes many different chapters such as a 'finish the drawing' chapter, a chapter focused on facial expressions, funny couples, and cartoon animals. The book is super colorful, with lots of helpful hints and space to try different doodles.
The book is very colorful and catches your eye, and is very fun and low key throughout. Hart gives great hints and ideas. I also love that he adds a chapter on cartoon calligraphy. I like that Hart has a good balance of instruction, examples, and free space to let your imagination flow. I am not much of an artist, but I enjoy that I am able to draw the cartoons that Hart has drawn, as well as try my own things right in the book. I would recommend this book to anyone who is wanting to learn how to draw cartoons as well as anyone just looking for a fun doodling book.I received a copy of this book for free from blooggingforbooks.com
Check out more about this book here.
No comments:
Post a Comment