As many of you know, I have just recently finished a 21 day cleanse here, and while it was pretty difficult, I really enjoyed it -- I feel much better now, and it helped jump start my healthy diet. Fern Green's Green Smoothies book was a great resource for the cleanse. I enjoyed the smoothie recipes, and how easy the book made it to make them. I also enjoyed the color photos of all the ingredients -- it is a very aesthetically pleasing recipe book.I can't say that the book made me a bigger fan of green smoothies.. I do, in fact, have to choke them down most of the time, still. But it did open my horizons to trying new and different smoothie ideas. If you enjoy green smoothies, or juices, I would recommend this book.
I received this book for free from bloggingforbooks.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment