Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The New Morning

It's 9:23 in the morning and somebody is drilling while someone else, on the other side of the apartment, is weed whacking.. Good Morning!! Josh was up earlier this morning to go do a study thing that he gets paid to do, so thats kind of nice. And, I am getting ready for work.

I posted not that long ago, but it's exciting to post now because my old blog got deleted or something, so I just started a new one. That is exciting. Today will be good.. I can feel it. I hope it is. I guess it is what I make it.

Josh and I are memorizing Philippians 3 together, and we are on verses 15 and 16. I admit that he is much better at it than I am, but I am slowly getting better at it. It is pretty cool to know verses like that. I never did memorizing growing up, so it is cool to start it, and see the effects working :)

I should probably make my lunch now -- I have to leave soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment