Well, its been a crazy summer. I am quite amazed that it went by so quickly, but I am excited for this fall and winter. It should be a great time of building relationships, watching Aurelia grow, and having some fun. It also WILL be a time of weight loss.
This summer, I reached my goal of running a 5k without stopping, and it was an awesome feeling, being able to accomplish that. Now, it is time to get serious. It is time to actually start losing the weight that I put on during pregnancy. My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds in the next month. Hopefully it is more than that, but I plan on starting slowly. Josh is going to help me actually workout and make sure I am doing it everyday. And Jillian Michaels will be kicking my butt as well :) I hope to borrow the thirty day shred from a friend as well, so I hope that I can lose this baby weight once and for all!
In other news, coaching volleyball is a lot of fun. I enjoy working with the girls as well as the coaches! It was a surprise when I found out I was working with Sarah Squires, because we both attended His House at CMU. It is definitely a small world though, when we both end up in the tiny village of Kingston, MI :P
I think thats about it right now. Just wanted to say, I am going to actually become determined now, to lose weight.
No comments:
Post a Comment