Today has been the third day in a row that I have worked out, and it is good. I am sore right now, but I am trying to push through it, and not let it be an excuse to quit. When I want to quit, I just think of being able to run with Aurelia and play with her as she grows up, and enjoy being young with her.
Speaking of Aurelia, she has been pretty fussy today, for her. She did NOT want to take a nap earlier today, and everything has been kind of a challenge today. I think she just doesn't feel very well, or maybe is tired of being sick. She has started to crawl now, and it brings me joy to watch her do it :P She has a weird, army like pull going on, and she also goes up on her sides to gain momentum to pull herself forward. :) I think she likes being more mobile, and is still frustrated that she cant move faster.
We have a volleyball game tonight at CPS, and I hope that we do well. The eighth grade has a great practice yesterday, and were setting up the ball pretty well, so I hope that they can keep doing that and win tonight!
I'm pretty tired, so I hope to stay awake and alert tonight. I also am praying for patience with the girls and wisdom to lead them in a Godly way. It is a privilege to work with these girls, and I hope to really use the time I am given with them :)
No comments:
Post a Comment