Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas and Joy

As Christmas is only 11 days away, here is a little Christmas update, of sorts :):)

First of all, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Looking out the window right now, it doesn't look like the Christmas season: it is rainy and quite dreary. But I guess this time of year isn't all about snow, or presents or trees. Yep, you know what I am going to say.. Its ALL ABOUT JESUS :):)

And He is always faithful. He always provides, and always shows up. He has been teaching me a lot this past few months, and I have been trying hard to be a good pupil....

Josh and Aurelia and I have been busy nonstop pretty much since school started, and I will admit that it has been trying. Quality time in a marriage is crucial, and we weren't getting much of it, which was leading to stress at home. Add to that Aurelia getting pneumonia, two weddings, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and we have a full on panic attack.. :P:P

But, thankfully, God is good, and He has everything under control when we give it all to Him and try not to control the situation. God has proven faithful in not just most situations, but ALL situations, and the more I give to Him, the more peace I feel.

I pray that this Christmas, we can all remember Christ, and the sacrifice He made for us. He's always got your back :):)

Also, I want to thank everyone who has been praying for us and who has helped us out in the last couple years... You have no idea what a blessing you are to us, and we are so thankful for your faithfulness to God! I especially want to thank the Lighthouse Assembly of God church for all that they have done for us -- From the moment I walked into that building, I felt like I was a part of your family :):) Thanks for loving Josh and his family and he has added to it over the years :):) We love you!



May God bless you this Christmas season :):)

1 comment: