"We don't have to be a generation of wasted potential. 'Our Last Great Hope' shows us how."
This is the quote from Steven Furtick, a lead pastor and author, that is on the front of the book entitled 'Our Last Great Hope' by Ronnie Floyd. I agree with Mr. Furtick: Ronnie Floyd does a nice job of taking every Christian's mission -- The Great Commission -- and breaking it down in a way that we can apply it to our everyday lives. Floyd helps us take steps toward "awakening the great commission" by stirring a passion in our hearts to change our ways to reflect Jesus' behaviors.
I found this book to be challenging, deep, and a good overall read. I gained not only a deeper understanding of the Great Commission, but also a new perspective of how I am called to see it through. I would recommend this book to any Christian looking to further understand what God has called His children to, as well as those looking for ideas on how to live out what they will learn.
I received this book for free from booksneeze.com
No comments:
Post a Comment