Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A few of Aurelia's Firsts

So, we have been keeping quite busy lately, but we have tried to take a few moments and enjoy some of Aurelia's many firsts with her. Last week, when we had some snow, we decided to bundle Aurelia up and go play outside! It was great packing snow, so Daddy made her a big snowman (Those pictures are on a different camera, which I have currently misplaced, so hopefully I will find it soon to post those). Aurelia wasn't really sure what to do with the snow, but I think she had fun.

Here is a view of the beautiful day it was after it snowed!





This is the apple tree in our neighbor's yard.
Yes, we all have sock monkey hats :)

We also put up our Christmas tree, and Aurelia as well as Marvin enjoyed 'helping' us!
Aurelia got to help Daddy put the star on top!



So we have had some fun times enjoying our family this winter, and I hope that you have as well. Don't forget to make time for the little moments!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Didn't realize you *all* have sock monkey hats. :)

    ReplyDelete