This is my 90th post on my blog, which is pretty exciting! I think I will do something even more special for the 100th one. (although this isn't really that special.)
I am currently sitting in McDonald's, using the internet. It was nice and quiet, and I guess a game just got over because the place is now crawling with really hyper, noisy teenagers. I will admit I am a bit annoyed. I was also trying to work on t the blog for The Following:, but that isn't happening because I couldn't figure out how to use Blogger's new setup. That is kind of frustrating as well. I came here to get a little peace and quiet, but that isn't going to happen, so I will probably just go home. Not really a fan of the cussing and rudeness. I hope I wasn't like that when I was a teen.
Anyway, I am sure there was something I was going to blog about. Oh yes! Our band submitted our promo kit for Big Ticket Festival, and it was even a day before the deadline! I was pretty glad of that. It was more work than we expected, putting it together, but for two weeks notice, we did okay. Now we are just waiting to see if we will actually get in. In the meantime, we will just have to practice.
I really can't focus too much anymore. The teens are getting louder. Guess I'm signing off. Maybe I will finish later.
No comments:
Post a Comment