So, it's been a while since I have written a blog covering my weight loss journey. And to be honest, so far, it hasn't been going too well. The hardest part is definitely the diet -- or should I say, what I am consuming (because eating healthy is not a diet... its normal!). I would like to chalk it up to the fact that these last couple of weeks have been hectic and stressful. These two things together are never good, especially for an emotional eater, like myself. But I can't sit here and make excuses about why I am not losing weight, because to be honest, I think that working out and eating healthy are two things that would help me deal with the stress better than a dozen peanut butter cookies would. :P
Current weight: 181
Goal weight: 150
So, here's the plan for this week:
*Get my eating back on track
*This has been going well the last two days, and I already feel better for it!
*Do physical activity every day
*This has also been going well... I have done push ups and sit ups for the last two days in a row (Which Josh is helping me with) and Josh and I are also on the
church softball league, which helps me stay active each week!!
I really would like to fit into my summer clothes this summer, because I am super excited about the sunshine!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment