Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Starting back up...

Today is the day that I am going to start running again... I am going to wait until later though, when the sun is going down, because it is SUPER hot out! I am a bit nervous, because it has been about 12 days since I have run at all, so it is probably going to be a hard run, but I just have to get this one over with so that they keep getting easier. And I won't ever finish a 5K if I don't run until the event... that would just be an ugly sight!

So, I am in this thing to finish it out -- to become a runner, or at least to become a person who can run for more than five yards before I get tired... :P It is also becoming an awesome way for me to trust in God in another aspect of my life. Trusting in God isn't the easiest thing in many different areas of life, some of the hardest for me being finances and self confidence. I remember when I finally figured out that I could run for more than a minute without being completely winded and out of breath, and it was such a great moment that I had to glorify God -- there was simply on other answer for it! So, as I keep trucking on, I remember that I am doing this for God, to make this temple stronger for Him, physically and mentally.

Oh, and also, as some of you know, I am part of a book blog, and when I post a book review on my blog, you should read it and rate my review. You can rate it right from my blog! That way I can keep being a part of the book blog and I can get free books. If you like to read and have a blog, you can join the blog too! Just email me and ask me how :)

One more thing: I am super excited for dinner tonight... I am making broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts with rice and zucchini on the side!! Mmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment