I entered to win tickets a while back and then kind of forgot about it, until I got an email from Booksneeze saying I'd been chosen to attend. They gave me two tickets to the conference plus lunch for each day. I think that it will be a good time with a close friend, some much needed girl time, and a great break from the everyday life of changing diapers and cleaning up spit up. (Don't get me wrong, I LOVE spending each day with my beautiful baby, but every mom needs a break sometime!) Another great part is we only have to pay for gas and minimal foodage, because my friend's father got us some free nights at a hotel with his frequent hoteler points.... or whatever they are called :P
So here's to a good trip and a time of growth and worship... I will be blogging about my experience when we get home on Sunday, so you can read all about it to see if you want to go next year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment