That's what I think I have when it comes to running now that I accomplished my goal. It's a bad disease, really. I think it has consumed me for the last few days. But there is more to it than that. Excuses, Excuses!
So, this morning, I actually got up at a little after Aurelia and took a shower and got semi ready for the day. And then Aurelia went back to bed, and I was tired. So Josh motivated me into getting my lazy bum off the couch and going for a run. It was the hardest run I've had since I started running! I think it was more like I was flailing down the street instead of running, and if you can picture that, I am sure you got a good laugh. I think I had turned my mental motivation off and the result was super bad form and flailing.
So, in short, I am going to turn my motivation back on. I am also starting to sleep better, I think, because the stress level in life seems to be slowly but surely going down. And I have God to thank for that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment