For Women Only in the Workplace is a book that looks at the differences between men and women in a work environment. Feldhahn is know for her 'Only' book series, and this is a great addition to those books! She highlights many ways men and women differ in styles of work and thinking. For instance, Feldhahn explains that women tend to think from many different 'boxes' in their minds, while men have the ability think from one box at a time, closing all the others while they work from a specific box. She explains how to use these differences to our advantage in the workplace, instead of letting it hinder us.
I found this book to be full of helpful tips not only for women in the workplace, but also women who work from home or are stay at home mothers/wives. Knowing how men in the workplace think and respond is always helpful, whether you are their coworker, or you are their customer.
I would suggest this book to women in the workplace looking to understand their male coworkers more.
I received this book free from the Blogging for Books program.
No comments:
Post a Comment